Sample Articles Of Incorporation Are Not Standard And Vary By Jurisdiction
sample articles of incorporation
Sample articles of incorporation – Explained in detail
Watch my specially selected playlist of many videos on different aspects of incorporation, including on articles for corporation. You can choose the one you want to see, by clicking on the arrows on either side of the screen:
Articles of incorporation are the foundation stone of a new company and later on are used as a legal document of the company just like the constitution of a country. Not only do they serve as a legal framework, they are also used for shaping the policies of the company, the way its management needs to be handled and how it is supposed to run the company.
Sample articles of incorporation – easy to find, but, are not necessarily right for you primarily because each is made uniquely for a specific corporation. No matter what type of articles you are looking for, a lot depends on the type of business and country the company is located.
If you are in the US or other similar countries you might be searching for appropriate sample articles of incorporation. However if you are in the UK and various other countries sample articles of association would be more appropriate instead of samples articles of incorporation.
Sample articles of incorporation
Below is a step by step explanation of sample articles of incorporation which will give you an idea about its overall structure. This sample articles of incorporation doesn’t mean that every Articles of Incorporation include all the points, or that they are in the same order.
* The first and foremost information that Articles of Incorporation has is the corporation’s name. There are few restrictions on few names in some places but generally the only condition is that the name should be unique from other corporations under the same authority.
* The next article can be the purpose of corporation. The purpose can be charity or anything but generally there is an explicit mention that it’s for any lawful purpose.
* Board of directors – In somecountries the law requires at least one, in other areas you might have to give three or five names.
* The date of the existence of the corporation
* The primary address of the main office of the corporation
* Limitations if there are any. Some corporations like to bind their directors/employees and the corporation itself to refrain from few activities.
* Declaration of the corporation as a stock corporation or a non-stock corporation.
* In case if it is a stock corporation the maximum number of shares that the corporation can issue and also per share’s par level.
* Declaring employees and directors of the corporation exempted from the debts and liabilities of the corporation
* Policies about dividends or any committee to be formed in the corporation.
Do you still own your wealth personally? Or in the name of friends and family? Or do you keep it in cash, just to be safe?
Your privacy is important to us. Your e-mail address will not be used except to answer your question and send you product updates only if you chose to receive them. Under no circumstances will we sell, rent, or give your e-mail address to anyone, at anytime.
Fill out the form above for more information about your own offshore company and an offshore bank account.
Search this site via the Google designed box for the topic of your choice. We have more than 95,000 words to choose from, in 110 pages of video, text and images.